Friday, July 8, 2011

Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Award 2011 Singapore

Congratulation to all APEA 2011 SG Winners once again!

My daddy was one of them, and now I am so proud of him!.

First time seeing my daddy wearing tuxedo, first time seeing my daddy receiving an award like some big star!

Went to the gala dinner at Marina Bay Sands last month, and the awards ceremony was taken place as well. Everyone clad on suit with bow ties and evening gowns, it was an formal dinner! All my brother and myself went together with daddy and mummy. Too bad, sister is out of town, else it would another full strength event! Haha. Wellies, it was a great night, with loads of successful man and woman behind. That of including my daddykins too.

Way to go, daddy!! =)
View his profile here: http://www.apea.sg/oh-cheng-san
Photobucket

No comments: