Friday, October 8, 2010

Wishlist

tell me about the best birthday you’ve ever had! I need the encouragement! 21st birthday is the worst birthday i had. thanks to babe, and he have been trying his best to make my following birthdays an unforgettable one. :)

just a silly entry.
this entry is just about one year older - birthday is less than a month, couple of friends kept asking what I want for my birthday. i don’t know how to answer them, cos i feel a bit too demanding if I were to say what I want. :p it’s alright my dears!

just a secretive wish list entry over here:
  • a theme birthday celebration (pajamas party is on the way.. YAYness!)
  • lots of candles on a cupcake/cake
  • bountiful photographs taken
  • having quality time with my family and friends
  • self-enrichment and self-discipline to the success in my studies and career
  • macarons in a rainbow of colours (from Laduree)
  • chanel double Cs necklace (thanks pops for the superb advanced present)
  • canon S95 camera (i think I’ll leave this to myself.)
  • iphone4 (can i thanks my brother for it? hopefully, haha.)
  • LV cardholder
  • white polaroid camera
  • endless pretty clothes
alright, hope i'm not too greedy. :p

2 comments:

BJY said...

U really greedy lor
canon S95 camera liao still wan another white polaroid camera..
Both also camera le..
ahahaha... Anyway advance happy birthday to you!!!

So-Celine said...

hehe.. i can't get enough of cameras.. haha! Thank you!