Sunday, September 19, 2010

jumbling!

ton of things to blog about, but my mind just went blank whenever i want to start writing! thus, another long hiatus for an entry! just a super short entry before an officially 3 weeks no entry. =X

i’m complaining lack of times at all times, and it’s always the same - work + work + study make me more and more conscious about every single minutes that passes. 歲月不留人!

finally, the long awaited event last week was oh-so-awesome success! thanks to all folks and friends, who were there on the event day! every single one make a difference. :)

feeling real good but exhausted after the long day on sat, clad on my 2inch wedges and jumping the whole day all around supperclub. have been really tired lately, i’m dying for an at least 2 hour body massage. i’m so going to book any spa tomorrow the first thing when I wake up, wahahaaa.

oh, and yup! my second brother is getting married, so happy for him. wells, it’s gonna be a tedious one! *cross finger - 2 days of wedding dinner on 5th and 6th january! why 2 days because, my dad’s friends and relatives plus business associates is countless! first brother married 11 years ago, and we have 180+ tables. (WOW!) thus, the 2 days wedding dinner plans. ^^ sadly, i need to swop room with brother cos the bigger room of mine! but, it’s alright. as long as I have a new wardrobe! haha.

feeling love this week, and I want a romantic date out tomorrow please.? kays, time for DVD and bed. Goodnightworld.

happy monthsary to babe.

No comments: