Sunday, March 15, 2009

Once in awhile.

How come weekdays never seem to pass as fast as weekend? Back to a Monday tomorrow, hate monday. Time check! Now ish 11.39pm. I'm pretty shagged now but I'll still squeeze in an entry before calling it a day.

Every once in awhile, I will tumble.

When that happens, I'll tell myself to walk on bravely as the sun continues to shine the next day. The world continues to revolve and people still gets on their daily duties. I'll tell myself that it shouldn't be that hard for me to be on par with the rest.

Every once in awhile, I will feel that things aren't so bad afterall.

Counting my blessings do help a lot. I have my share of nice friends, giving parents, plenty of bags/shoes/clothes and a nice room for me to find solace in. I just have to muster the courage and make that first step out of the dark side to see an entire world of colours.

But every once in awhile, I will still return back to the arms of solitude.

Whooo..there goes my weekend now. :(

No comments: